Information regarding processing of your personal data
The purpose of this privacy notice is to provide information on how Heidelberg Materials Sement AS, (or “we”) process your personal data in connection with visiting our website.
We respect your privacy and duly protect the personal data we process about you. All processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). The following describes how we collect, process and share your personal data.
1. Description of personal data processing activities
When you visit our website, brevikccs.com, we collect and process personal data about you, as described in the table below. One type of personal data that is collected is cookies. For more information about the specific cookies we use, please see our separate .
We will collect the personal data directly from you, and not from other sources. If we base our processing of your personal data on our legitimate interest, you are always entitled to object to our assessment of our legal basis. You can read more about your rights below.
2. Who has access to your personal data?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss, unlawful access, etc. The number of persons with access to your personal data is limited. Only individuals associated with Heidelberg Materials Sement AS, that need to process your personal data in accordance with the purposes above will have access to your personal data.
We may share your Personal Data with other companies within the HeidelbergCement Group, in order to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
We may also share your personal data with suppliers and partners that carry out services on our behalf or in other ways collaborate with us, such as service providers which perform services on our behalf in connection with this website and its functions (for example, our IT services provider that provides, develops and supports the website).
Your personal data may be transferred to countries that might have a lower level of protection of personal data than that offered within the EU/EEA. When your personal data is transferred to countries outside the EU/EEA, we use standard contractual clauses that have been approved by the European Commission to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. The standard contractual clauses are available via the following link: .
3. What are your rights?
Heidelberg Materials Sement AS with organisation number 934 949 145 is the data controller of the processing of your personal data. This means that we are responsible for your personal data being processed correctly and in accordance with applicable laws. Read more about your rights below.
- Right to access: You are entitled to know what personal data we are processing about you, for which purposes we are processing the personal data and who we share your personal data with etc. You also have the right to gain access to the personal data and request a copy of such data.
- Right to rectification: If you notice that we have incorrect or incomplete personal data about you, you can always request that we correct or complete such personal data.
- Right to erasure and restriction: In some cases, you may request that we delete your personal data or that we restrict our processing for a certain period of time. Please note that deletion or restriction of your personal data may result in us not being able to provide you with requested information or services or administer your job application.
- Right to object: In certain cases, you have the right to object to the processing, for example you may object to the processing that we perform based on our legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to data portability: In cases when we base our processing on your consent or the fulfilment of an agreement with you, you are entitled to extract your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer the personal data to another controller.
- Withdrawal of consent: If you have given your consent to processing of your personal data for an explicit purpose you may always withdraw your consent. If you want to withdraw your consent, you may contact us through the contact information provided above.
If you have questions regarding how we process personal data about you, you are most welcome to contact us at the contact information stated above. If you have any objections or complaints about the way we process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
If any changes are made concerning the processing of your Personal Data, we will inform you of the changes by publishing an updated version of this policy notice on the website.